انقر على المصدر Whenever I’ve met a famous person like comedian Dave Chappelle or actor Sir Patrick Stewart its hard for me to form up words to carry on a casual conversation. When you meet someone that is famous for their knowledge of history of technology such as John “maddog” Hall the amount of questions about the past, present, and future are endless. When you have the chance to take off work and attend two presentations by a man that has been making a difference in the industry longer than I’ve been alive its beyond inspirational and totally surreal.تفسيرها
http://www.fiv5starhousecleaning.com/?rabiny=%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%84&6d4=82 Richard Stallman has done more than simply inventing or created something, he has inspired a moral concept and belief directly writing the book to preserve freedom of how society as a whole perform computing. All free software must meet these 4 requirements to be considered Free Software, meaning free as in libre not gratis.الاستثمار فى الذهب
- Freedom 0: The freedom to run the program for any purpose.
- Freedom 1: The freedom to study how the program works, and change it to make it do what you wish.
- Freedom 2: The freedom to redistribute copies so you can help your neighbor.
- Freedom 3: The freedom to improve the program, and release your improvements (and modified versions in general) to the public, so that the whole community benefits.
http://dinoprojektet.se/?kapitanse=jobba-hemifr%C3%A5n-redovisningsekonom&e9b=93 Richard Stallman is very strong in his beliefs and his reasons for the free software movement are very clear and make clear sense of how society as a whole has benefited and hopefully accelerate us further into the future changing society as a whole for the better.http://mindtattoos.com/?okychyruvsja=%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9&ce0=1d
- http://patentabsurdity.com/ – Patents hurting software as a whole
- http://stallman.org/ – Richard Stallman’s personal site
- http://www.gnewsense.org – The Gnu/Linux Distro used by Dr. Richard Stallman
- http://www.fsf.org/ – Free Software Foundation
- http://www.gnu.org/ – Unix-like operating system that is free software
- http://rotten-apple.org/ – Patent threat from Apple
- http://boycottsony.org – Reasons why Sony is harming us
- Free Software Free Society PDF Download
http://encore-realty.com/?sebig=forex-kanal&da5=06 forex kanal http://www.homelesshounds.org.uk/?mikstyra=%D8%AA%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%85-%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B0%D9%87%D8%A8&f44=ca Ultimately I’ve realized how many freedoms many of us tend to give up and typically in the name of convenience. It has forever changed the way I view software, service providers, copy protection, DRM, and just software in general. There is a lot of these conveniences that Richard Stallman gives up such as only doing anonymous payments, using a laptop that even the BIOS code is available, or refusal to use a cell phone. Some of these conveniences I am not willing to give up but I am much more aware and sensitive to instances where I or those around me are freely giving up freedoms in the name of convenience.التالى