http://skylarkstudios.co.uk/?pomulyyko=%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A-%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A7&0c7=5b I was inspired to pursue some of these ideas from reading about another man’s journey of “Swap Your Laptop for an iPad + Linode”.
go here So I’ve been having having way to much fun lately working on my Command Line Fu. I remote into always on power efficient ARM cpu based servers such as a PogoPlug or RaspberryPi typically running Arch Linux. I’ve set some up at friends & families network locations to have a leg into their network(s) so I can quickly diagnose and help from a dedicated system on their LAN. Its kind of like having a hosted Virtual Private Server(VPS) like Linode.com offers except cheaper than their already great prices.
here Multi tasking on a system with no gui may seem somewhat non-existent at first but thanks to screen and its more steroid induced relative tmux (terminal multiplexer) making your command line interface feel more like a typical desktop is doable. I must say from the moment I’ve started using tmux I’ve been in love, and I only know the most basic of key bindings so far. There are plenty of tmux video tutorials out there to get up to speed pretty quickly on its use and navigation. Here is a list of commands that I’ve been using to get started with my new best friend tmux.
- http://www.juegosfriv.co.com/?yorkos=%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%A9-%D8%A5%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%A7&e77=91 Ctrl-b ? List all key bindings
- فحم الكوك الكرز استراتيجية الخيارات الثنائية Ctrl-b % Split the current window into two panes vertically
- Ø§Ù Ø¶Ù„ Ø§Ù„Ø´Ø±ÙƒØ§Øª Ù„ØªØ¯Ø§ÙˆÙ„ Ø§Ù„Ø£Ø³Ù‡Ù Ctrl-b ” “split-window” (horizontally)
- ثنائي خيارات تاجر أراد Ctrl-b % “split-window” ثنائي خيارات الروبوت على الانترنت (vertically)
- http://parts.powercut.co.uk/?risep=%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%85%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%A9&e53=6c Ctrl-b directionalArrow change to the window in that direction act fast enough and change multiples
- الخيارات الثنائية مفترق سبيل المثال استراتيجية (Hold Ctrl press & release b) Ctrl-b directionalArrow resize window
Above is a view of my ongoing session on the PogoPlug server at my friends house but within a 1080p view from a CentOS gust machine running on my laptop. I had a real OH WOW moment when I realized I can login to my server(s) from about any device and have the same user experience across many different platforms.
- الخيار ثنائي ماليزيا قانونيا ConnectBot – Android App
- follow site iSSH – iOS App
- follow site Putty – Windows
- شراء وبيع الاسهم DD-WRT اسهم السوق السعودي اليوم – Router firmware
- http://craigpauldesign.co.uk/?izi=%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B0%D9%87%D8%A8-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9&5e6=49 التجارة بالذهب في السعودية SSH – Linux & beyond
The Logitech K810 Bluetooth Keyboard was a great investment. Logitech has always had great peripherals and this is no exception. You can pair between three different devices such as how I have to one of my tablets, smart phone, and desktop. Switching between 1 of 3 paired devices is a breeze and the unit recharges off of micro usb making it equally as convenient. The backlight is extremely useful and the fact that its proximity sensing from when your hand comes near to type it helps save battery life while you are not typing and just as quickly turns it on when you are about to input. I also greatly really like its portability considering its thinness, and feel of the chiclet style keys.
My biggest gripe about it unfortunately is the lack of PageUp & PageDown buttons, not even with an additional function button. Either way here is the well polished marketing advert of the ~$75usd peripheral that I recommend.